Chance Drinks Antifreeze

 In Canine

It is a race against time to save Chance’s life after the male Husky drank antifreeze. Doctors at the Columbus Small Animal Hospital use Everclear to prevent the kidney damage that can be caused by the antifreeze. Without this quick and effective intervention, there is little hope. But Chance survives!

Recommended Posts

Leave a Comment

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
pet treat recallsBaby the pit bull