The Veterinary Care Foundation is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit charitable foundation created for the specific purpose of helping veterinary practices fund some of the discounted and no-charge care we provide to hardship cases, rescue groups and as Good Samaritans.
100% of every contribution to Our Veterinary Care Foundation Fund goes directly to improving the quality of life of pets in our hospital under compelling circumstances. No Foundation operating expenses are paid from contributions. All Foundation expenses are met by membership dues from member veterinarians like us.
We use these funds to:
- Fund Good Samaritan cases in compelling circumstances
- Care for service animals of people in need
- Provide support to pets of families in crisis
- Assist in temporary care of animals for people served by the Columbus Rescue Mission and Center For Survivors
- Funding for pets harmed or displaced due to local disaster (such as weather, fire, etc)